(April 2015) Washington, DC – MOSIMTEC is seeking a Marketing & Technology Intern to join our highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of engineers. This position will be located at Herndon, VA.
Job Description:[This position has been CLOSED] .
MOSIMTEC is a Washington D.C., USA based company, assisting clients to make better decisions through the application of decision support tools. The MOSIMTEC team has extensive experience working with leading computer simulation software and solving complex issues for clients across various industries.
MOSIMTEC is seeking a Marketing & Technology Intern to join our highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of engineers. This position will be located at Herndon, VA. The applicant will support the project manager on various digital marketing endeavors involving social media marketing, customer relationship management, technology tool research and selection, and market research.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing: Research strategies, develop guidelines for social media platforms, website maintenance and development
- Analysis of Market
- Develop Marketing Collateral
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system maintenance
- Use of software tools like Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), MS Visio
- Knowledge of current trends in offline and online marketing.
- Writing skills. Sample of writing skills will be requested.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills, Interact in a professional manner with a wide variety of people over the phone and in-person.
- Genuine interest and experience in addressing marketing challenges in a startup environment.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Marketing, International Business, Economics, or Communications.
- Must be actively and presently enrolled an accredited college or university.
- US Citizen, Green-card, F1 visa (with OPT/CPT).
Job Location: Herndon, VA, United States.
There may be an option of working remotely for a few days in a week depending on current task, level of independence required and work ethics.
Duration: June-August 2015
Position Type: Summer Intern
How to apply: Email a copy of your resume with a cover letter to [email protected]
About MOSIMTEC (http://mosimtec.com)
MOSIMTEC is a Washington, DC based professional services firm, assisting clients in making better decisions through the application of advanced decision support tools. MOSIMTEC leverages modern advancements in modeling and simulation science and technology to solve complex issues for clients across various industries. We provide consulting, training and software support in model development, computer simulation, validation, verification, and output analysis. The MOSIMTEC team has extensive experience working with leading computer simulation software. MOSIMTEC helps predict outcomes, prescribe actions and improve operations for clients across various industries.