Owners and operators of green-field facilities or brown-field investments
Producers of low-volume-high-value products
Makers of high-volume commodity products
We use simulation to help you with …
How we add value
- Simulate your production facility using 3D CAD drawings to determine best layout.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization with realistic 3D animation.
- Quantify resource utilization and optimal job assignments for your workers.
- Independently validate the design of your green-field investment.
- Compare performance gains under different operating scenarios.
- Experiment with different product mixes and volumes.
- Model new production process to analyze impact.
Simulator vs. Emulator
Simulator = for analysis or study
Emulator = for usage as a substitute
A simulator is an environment which models but an emulator is one that replicates the usage as on the original device or system.
Too many factors and inter-dependencies make it impossible to represent in a spreadsheet.
You are most likely designing for the worst-case scenario by over capitalizing.
The real world is not static, why should a design of a system be based on averages.
It is difficult to express our immense gratitude for all of the brainpower and work you have put into this model. Today was a monumental day for the organization to finally see the systems modeling approach become real! After today's call, we were all excitedly discussing how much this model will help the anti-trafficking field.Director, Global Operations and Regional Coordination, Global Fund to End Slavery
We previously said the sky's the limit, but now we believe that the sky is no longer the limit. -TechCrunchAndy Pan, VP of Policy and Legal Affairs at DJI
Light years ahead of all of our other customers. Need to know what you're going to do, before you do what you are going to do.Specialist Rail Network Capacity, Class I Rail Carrier