Owners and operators of green-field facilities or brown-field investments
Producers of low-volume-high-value products
Makers of high-volume commodity products
We use simulation to help you with …
How we add value
- Simulate your production facility using 3D CAD drawings to determine best layout.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization with realistic 3D animation.
- Quantify resource utilization and optimal job assignments for your workers.
- Independently validate the design of your green-field investment.
- Compare performance gains under different operating scenarios.
- Experiment with different product mixes and volumes.
- Model new production process to analyze impact.
Simulator vs. Emulator
Simulator = for analysis or study
Emulator = for usage as a substitute
A simulator is an environment which models but an emulator is one that replicates the usage as on the original device or system.
Too many factors and inter-dependencies make it impossible to represent in a spreadsheet.
You are most likely designing for the worst-case scenario by over capitalizing.
The real world is not static, why should a design of a system be based on averages.
The modeling work performed by MOSIMTEC was a lot of use to our organization; providing great data, shared at all levels, and used for making decisions.Principle Engineer at Medical Device Manufacturer
I'm really impressed. I wish other customers would take this initiative to understand their operations. Short of building redundant capacity, there's no better way to approach this.Specialist Rail Network Capacity, Class I Rail Carrier
...we have been able to achieve a higher level of engineered process…(it helps) reduces flexibility in certain areas but improves performance...extremely helpful in decision making...Project Manager, Material Handling, Vehicle Manufacturer