Owners and operators of green-field facilities or brown-field investments
Producers of low-volume-high-value products
Makers of high-volume commodity products
We use simulation to help you with …
How we add value
- Simulate your production facility using 3D CAD drawings to determine best layout.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization with realistic 3D animation.
- Quantify resource utilization and optimal job assignments for your workers.
- Independently validate the design of your green-field investment.
- Compare performance gains under different operating scenarios.
- Experiment with different product mixes and volumes.
- Model new production process to analyze impact.
Simulator vs. Emulator
Simulator = for analysis or study
Emulator = for usage as a substitute
A simulator is an environment which models but an emulator is one that replicates the usage as on the original device or system.
Too many factors and inter-dependencies make it impossible to represent in a spreadsheet.
You are most likely designing for the worst-case scenario by over capitalizing.
The real world is not static, why should a design of a system be based on averages.
The modeling work performed by MOSIMTEC was a lot of use to our organization; providing great data, shared at all levels, and used for making decisions.Principle Engineer at Medical Device Manufacturer
[This drone technology is] an important tool that we’re not going to see go away in the conservationist’s toolbox. -Washington PostSteve Schill, Senior Scientist with the Nature Conservancy’s Caribbean Program
Thanks for the quick turnaround (on prototype model that sped up the development efforts for a simulation model for an aircraft assembly facility)Engineer, Large US-based Engineering & Design Firm